"Pure and genuine religion in the sight of God the Father means caring for orphans and widows in their distress and refusing to let the world corrupt you" James 1:27

We continue to believe strongly in adoption - this blog serves to tell of our journey and encourages all who read it to learn of and love the journey of adoption!

Contact us at VJansen90@gmail.com


Wednesday, April 18, 2012

We Passed Court!


We are thrilled to announce that we have Passed Court in Ethiopia! Martha Joy Jansen is now officially a member of our family! We're so thrilled to introduce her to you!!

2 comments:

  1. Rachel and I are thrilled to meet her! We are praying for your safe journey back to Martha Joy's new home!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Welcome sweet Martha Joy!
    I wanted to share, I taught Joshua in Sunday school this week. We were learning about the promises that God gave Abraham. We focused on how God always keeps his promises. When I was done with the lesson, each child in my class give an expample of a promise that God has given to them. When it was Joshua's turn he said, "God promised my family a child from Ethiopia."
    God always keeps his promises!

    ReplyDelete