"Pure and genuine religion in the sight of God the Father means caring for orphans and widows in their distress and refusing to let the world corrupt you" James 1:27

We continue to believe strongly in adoption - this blog serves to tell of our journey and encourages all who read it to learn of and love the journey of adoption!

Contact us at VJansen90@gmail.com


Monday, December 19, 2011

A Grown Up Christmas List

Today, Dave sent his grown up Christmas list out....he actually sent it to our Social Worker to see and below is her reply/comment.

Dear Santa,

In lieu of my usual list, I'm writing you to let you know that all I want for Christmas this year is an adoption referral. Please send in time for Christmas. I know I haven't been a very good boy this year. I've been struggling a lot with patience. But I promise to leave cookies and milk.

Thanks in advance.

Dave Jansen
Lewis Center, Ohio

PS - Please thank your helpers for all they do too.

Dear Santa~

I would like to second Dave's list and let you know that I too would love to see a referral for his family. It would be wonderful to have in time for Christmas, but if this is not possible, please send as soon possible afterwards. I know that they have been struggling with patience, but their graciousness has more than made up for it. Please keep this in mind.

I too thank you in advance,

*****

We are still living in HOPE and Anticipation - impatient Hope and anticipation, but looking forward all the same.

Dave & Vicki

No comments:

Post a Comment